Friday, December 11, 2009

My First Successful Scene, Part II: or, We Can Do Better (and that's a good thing)

Thirty minutes into our scene, I had him shivering, covered in his own come, begging me to leave him alone. I was halfway through my scornful retort when my alarm clock's cheerful bugle setting went off. I threw my hands in the air and backed off a few steps, like I expected Tim to explode or something. As soon as I did it, I felt silly.

"You want out?" I asked.

"Nah," he said. "I want to see if I can escape."

I sat at the edge of the bed, still holding my (messy) hands in the air, while he reached down with his bound hands. After a few tries he managed to hook the ties on his legs and undo them, so that he was just wearing the two belts on his wrists. It took him less than a minute to undo ten minutes' worth of tying and taping.

"Well, that was pretty pathetic bondage," I said.

"You had me convinced," he said.

We washed up and then went back to our default state (spooning). And because both of us are pretty Spocklike about everything, the first thing we did was analyze.

"Okay," I said. "What'd you like?"

It turns out that we both like it when I slap him for no reason. And the period of silence at the beginning? Well appreciated on both ends. And apparently (although I don't remember this), shortly after he mentioned that he 'had a girlfriend', I made him watch me work on him--a good move, and it's a shame it wasn't intentional.

But this bondage stuff is harder than I ever thought it'd be. I'm way too much of an amateur to say that I have a "style", but in order to pull off what I love doing--humiliation and pain, on a guy who can pick me up with one arm--I need to find a way to do bondage, which I have no experience or talent for. Presumably there's a book. I should probably read it. Imaginary readers: any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment